Friday, October 2, 2020

Blog News - Website Updates

Hello all,

After many months of no updates, I'd like to bring this blog back to life. It's been on life support for awhile now, and I have been wanting to do more for it. My biggest roadblock is just time availability and an option to take clear pictures. I'm also working on a magazine project!

I'd like to give everyone a heads-up that this blog website will have it's format updated in order to take advantage of empty space. There are other pages, such as the FNAF Mystery Mini page, that will have its format updated for consistency and clarification.

In the process, some images may be removed from my webpage as its updated. If you'd like to reach out to me to request any missing images you are looking for, please feel free to! I have been there plenty of times, being unable to save images that were taken off a website. My reason for doing so is to clean up some images as I correct and update the format, and avoid confusion when going through my old files.

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you're well! I'm excited to see the new format for the FNaF Mystery Mini page. Also, excited for the new Security Breach series of FNaF Mystery Mini blog post! No rush, get well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thank you! I hope you are well too! I'm glad to know people are interestd in the blog! I've been very busy with life stuff, but I did get a light box last month that should help with taking pictures. I still need to get pictures of the FFPS series... have some catching up to do lol! Anyways, thank you letting me know your looking forward to the updates! :)

      Delete