Friday, March 27, 2020

News, March 2020 Follow-up

Hello out there,

I hope everyone is staying healthy and optimistic! With the COVID-19 situation, I see more people active online and looking into things they haven't in awhile. I'd like to take this opportunity to let people know I am still here.

It's been about a year since I lasted posted on here. I've been more active on Instagram ever since my last post. Instagram has been a good place to share things in a smaller and more social format. I also had joined a Bible study group and took Japanese language classes, which have kept me very busy in good ways! I haven't abandoned this blog though. There are several smaller projects in the works. I really like how this blog has turned out and will continue to expand upon it!

Five Nights at Freddy's Mystery Minis: I do have all of the Funko Mystery Minis from the Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator Mystery Minis, both regular and glow ones. However I have been running into trouble getting good photos of them all. The lighting situation in my new home is not as good as my past one. I am going to review them, just may take awhile more. Also there are plans from Funko unofficially that they are planning for more FNaF merchandise, possibly two new waves. I hope this holds true as I've been really itching to get news from them on that.

Other Collectibles: I have been recently collecting the Mattel Toy Story Minis and have justed posted the codes for the blind bags as a page (similar to the Imaginext blind bag page). Mattel is nailing their Minis line! I really like them and plan to keep collecting them as long as they keep going! Very fun stuff!
Other stuff I've been collecting include indie toys of movie monsters and general monsters. The Jurassic World toys are sterllar, leading me to pick up a few of my favorite dinosaurs. Keshigomu toys have been a recent adventure in my collection, especially Godzilla figures. On that topic, I've been collecting printed Godzilla material, such as art books and collectible cards (Toho Special Effects to be exact). I've also really been into My Hero Academia, leading me to collect the Ensky Clear File cards (really hoping they make another set based on Season 4 of the anime + the recent movie). I'm not sure if I will post about any of these, but I thought it would be fun to share!

Other Goals: I've been looking into making my own toys too. I'd like to do that in the future as a long term goal. There are lots of ideas I have been fleshing out with drawings. Practicing drawing has been really fun too. I used to draw as a kid, so it is great to pick that hobby back up again.

Anyways that's about it. I appreciate those that have checked out the posts here and made comments. Feel free to leave comments and feedback, either here or on Instagram! In the mean time, take care and stay safe out there! See you next time! Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment