Friday, April 19, 2024

News Post: Five Nights at Freddy's Mystery Minis - 10th Anniversary

Hello everyone, I'm back! And I'm here to talk about Five Nights at Freddy's again. I swear I collect a lot more than FNAF Mystery Minis (looking at my desk surrounded by various dinosaurs, monsters, anime, yugioh, etc. toys).

News from a reputable source claims that we are getting a new set of Funko FNAF Mystery Minis this year in preparation for FNAF's 10th Anniversary. This was reported on earlier this year, but time just flies by. Nothing outside of it being listed as "Mystery Minis" do we know about this wave. It was part of a list that included a Withered Golden Freddy POP figure and FNAF 1 crew statues, so that seems to imply it'll at least include some of those characters.

With that said, I'll throw my predictions out and see how close I can get. Assuming a set of 12 figures, plus most likely 9 exclusives, I'll try 18 characters. The theme seems to be tied to the 10th Anniversary of FNAF, so lets see how diverse I can get:

  1. Freddy Fazbear (FNAF 1, new mold/pose)
  2. Bonnie (FNAF 1, new mold/pose)
  3. Chica Fazbear (FNAF 1, new mold/pose)
  4. Foxy (FNAF 1, new mold/pose)
  5. Cupcake (FNAF 1)
    Rationale: I think we'll get at least the four main crew and the Cupcake based on their appearance in the movie and them being the original crew. I'm iffy if we'll get a regular Golden Freddy or Endoskeleton or not though.
  6. Withered Freddy
  7. Withered Bonnie
  8. Withered Chica
  9. Withered Foxy
  10. Withered Golden Freddy
    Rationale: With Withered Golden Freddy as a POP and it being the more 'obscure' character in the Withered line-up, it seems reasonable to assume the other Withered characters will be included.
  11. Puppet (new mold/pose)
  12. Balloon Boy (new mold/pose)
    Rationale: I could see these two appearing as well. The Puppet is a key character in the series, and Balloon Boy showed up in the movie.
  13. Springtrap (new mold/pose)
    Rationale: I think we'll get a new Springtrap due to his popularity and him being a key character. Alternatively, it could be a Yellow Bonnie (from the movie) or Spring Bonnie in place. I don't think we'll get any of the Phantoms as minis, even though they would be an easy recolor.
  14. Circus Baby (FNAF SL, new pose/mold)
    Rationale: Her being a main character makes sense for her to appear again.
  15. Music Man (FFPS)
    Rationale: Really popular character/meme, and was never included in the original FFPS wave. I would love a Scraptrap too, but considering his popularity I wouldn't count on it.
  16. Glitchtrap
  17. Dreadbear
  18. Grimm Foxy
    Rationale: Another good character to represent the new villain of the series who hadn't got a mini before. He's shown up in Help Wanted 2, so I think he's still relevant. Likewise, Dreadbear recently showed up in Help Wanted 2. I think it would be weird to include him but not Grimm Foxy. Alternatively, we could get Captain Foxy instead.
  19. Sun / Moon (FNAF: SB)
  20. Glamrock Freddy / Gregory
    Rationale: Sun/Moon is a popular character that hasn't had a mini before. I could see them being one mini or split into two (Sun and Moon). I could see a Glamrock Freddy and/or Gregory mini show-up in the series, with Glamrock Freddy seeming to be a new face for the franchise
  21. Character from Ruin DLC (most likely MXES or Mimic)
    Rationale: I think we'll get at least one character from Ruin, and I think MXES would be the best fit (being the main antagonist of that game). The Mimic would be a good pick too, or Cassie herself (although if she appears they should include Gregory as a mini too).
Or this list could all be hogwash and the theme is Ruin/Help Wanted 2 (which would also be amazing), or is a complete recolor wave (please no)! What do you think of this list? Can't wait to see what is to come- guess we'll find out really soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment